Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some of my kitchen ideas

I thought I'd share some of my ideas for my dream kitchen. This dishwasher is 90cm wide with a 34cm deep door. You can have it just under the bench or even mounted in a wall so you don't have to bend as far down to reach in. It has two baskets that sit side by side, 10 wash programs, a special filter system that means no more food scraps to clean out and it is very energy and water efficient. I wonder how much it costs? It's a Smeg. I like it better than dish drawers as it's way bigger and uses less water.
I want a 90cm ceramic cooktop purely for ease of cleaning. This is a downdraft exhaust extractor. It works like a rangehood but you install it in the wall behind the cooktop. I am having a cooktop on a bench with no wall behind it, only a small "backstand" where this will go.

This is the Titan sink. It is one bowl, deep and humongous. I want to get a mixer tap that swivels 180 degrees and has a pull out hose for rinsing like in a commercial kitchen. I want a big sink so I can wash big pots etc. without getting water all over the bench.

No comments: