Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Latest jobs done

Darren has been busy doing lots of "little" things around the place while we wait for the kitchen and stair materials. Above are the lovely handrails upstairs.
This is my dishwasher. I just had to put in a pic coz I love it so much! I've even found a phosphate free dishwasher powder so our worms are happy.
Darren had a vision for our outdoor entertaining area to have some interesting feature bits. He's going to render all this blue board and then paint it in a plummy colour. This little servery bit is in front of the kitchen sink. It will be for passing out stuff but also looks a bit like a bar area, I can imagine people sitting at stools here chatting to me while I'm inside.
Another view of the bar area.
This is where the BBQ will reside. Daz has built a little shelf to the left. The deck will eventually extend out to the left of this picture, over the ferns.


No comments: