Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More little things that mean a lot

The mud bowl out the back. One day this will be a basketball ring area.
My beautiful 320 litre hot water service!! We have this pump thing that continually circulates the hot water through the pipes so that when you turn on a tap, the hot water is there straight away. It uses a tiny bit of electricity but it saves litres of water that is wasted while you wait for the hot to come. Great when you're on tank water.
Our front garden area.
My new vegie patches. I have planted broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, brown onions, red cabbage, cos lettuce and italian parsely. I hope they do well. The top picture bed doesn't get as much full sun and the one below so it will be interesting to see if they differ.

I'm not an expert gardener at all but I love the idea of home grown stuff. I also really want to get some chookens!!

No comments: